We received a surprise gift sent in April of 2013 – the Cat Scratch Lounge, and we gave it a review.
Our response to Daisy McKitty follows:
1. Wart and Scooter shared the Lounge – very rare
2. It is a box – of course they loved it!
3. The Lounge was laced with catnip
4. This was the first catnip Scooter ever reacted to
5. An extra baggie of nip included – I had to hide it
6. The lounge takes up very little room
7. It is very sturdy – well put together
8. Scooter can sharpen her claws, get nipped, and take a nap, all in one place
9. Wart can sharpen his phantom claws
10. Scooter can still see the TV (if she isn’t too nipped out)
Fast forward to today. I am recycling my original review. Sadly, my little big man Wart is no longer with us.
But right now, I am focused on the cool contest from Ms. McKitty. (It ends at Midnight tonight! If you have not entered, there is still time!)
My new review edition is Ten Reasons Why We Want to Win the Scratch Lounge II.
1. All three cats love the Lounge and with two more, they can each have their own
2. Three big windows and three lounges will create personal space for each cat
3. Russell will have his OWN Lounge for his snuggly sunrise heat nap
4. Alice from the Palace to watch her bee friends who hang out under the arch
5. Scooter to spy on the neighbors and see who had an overnight guest (ahem)
6. We already know how sturdy and long lasting the product is
7. The catnip is packed to stay fresh and potent!
8. All three cats use the durable scratch pads
9. They love the comfort of the lounge
10. More time to scratch, less time on the couch with Scratch LoungeII!
Did I mention there is still time to enter?